Hello, Spanking New Menu and Hi There, Dragon Sparkle!
Hey, Juice Works fans! You’ve told us your thoughts, and we’ve listened! Our recently revamped and improved menu has taken into account the likes and dislikes of our loyal customers to give you better choices in terms of delicious juice combinations and personal customisation options!
Now, it’s much easier to choose from our 3 delicious Juice Categories – Tropical & Fruity Blends, Power Meal Smoothies, and Detox & Fiber Juices. For the more adventurous, why not create your own signature juice blend with either 2 fruits in our Custom Juice section or up to 4 fruit combinations in the Premier Juice section!
We’ve even included some spanking new drinks to help keep you constantly cool and refreshed!
Introducing one of our latest favourites, the Dragon Sparkle is a brand new drink that rings true to its name. This deliciously luscious combination will make your skin absolutely glow!
Part of our Power Meal Smoothie series meant to satisfy hunger pangs, this fiber rich drink is designed for those who want to load up on antioxidants and vitamins on the go. Made from a combination of Dragon Fruit, Passion Fruit, Tropical Juice and Low-fat Mango Passion Yoghurt, our Dragon Sparkle drink is the drink of choice for those wanting to achieve healthy, glowing skin!
The star of the show however, is of course non-other than the Dragon Fruit, or sometimes known as the Pitaya, the fruit of a tropical and subtropical cactus plant. Yup, you read that right. Dragon Fruits actually come from cactuses. Wow, who knew!
For more obvious reasons, most people refer to the Pitaya as a Dragon Fruit due to its outlook and shape; spiny and brightly coloured, just like a dragon! Or at least that’s what we imagined dragons to look like ;)
So why Dragon Fruits?
- High in phytonutrients, vitamins, and minerals
- Extremely rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, giving acai berries a run for their money! And of course, making them perfect for nourishing your skin.
- High in polyunsaturated fatty acids, carotene, and even protein!
- ZERO complex carbohydrates, which are harder to be broken down and turned into energy.
- Contains thiamine, perfect for breaking down food (good for your digestion!)
- High fiber content. Just look at all those edible seeds!
- Found to help regulate blood sugar levels for better health.
- High water content, perfect for rehydration.
We’ve also included Passion Fruit in our drink, which works hand in hand with the Dragon Fruit to provide extra vitamins and fiber, helping further aid your digestion and toxin removal of your body’s wastes. This eventually leads to a healthier you, and of course, better looking skin!