Growing a successful Corporation requires talented people who share a common dream. In our case to spread our healthy cheer and make Juice Works a trusted brand. Juice Works employees are able to grow and learn in a nourishing environment that brings out the best in you!
To apply, kindly email your resume to: email@example.com
Position(s) currently available:
- Establish a excellent customer service skills, product & operational knowledge and the preparation of juices/smoothies/food.
- Must posses at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, any field
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and cheerful smile
- Independent, self-initiative and able to work in a team environment
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Required to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
- **Full time and part time position(s) available
- No working experience required, training will be provided
- Monitor and supervise overall operations and sales of the Outlets.Coordinates the maintenance and development methods for high quality preparations of food and drink.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in food service
- Diploma holder in F&B/hospitality industry
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Food & beverage industry experience preferred
- Team member mentality
- Good communication skills
- Applicable for Malaysian Citizen only